Ross & Yerger has been monitoring developments with COVID-19 (2019 Novel Coronavirus) closely over the last few weeks. When responding to an infectious disease, our company closely follows the recommendations and guidance made by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as well as state and county health departments. While many variables are surrounding COVID-19, we are committed to providing quality service to you, our valued clients. Here at Ross & Yerger, it is business as usual with a high degree of stewardship. Our top priorities are ensuring the well-being of our employees and maintaining our ability to serve our clients.
What is Ross & Yerger Doing?
Our employees are taking the necessary steps to prepare for the potential spread of Coronavirus. Prevention is a priority. Here are some of the steps we are taking to ensure a safe work environment and maintain our operations:
- Remote Work: Two years ago, Ross & Yerger began a Telework program that allows our employees to successfully meet the needs of our partners and clients anywhere while maintaining a better work/life balance. Ross & Yerger is fully capable to serve our clients remotely, if necessary. We are confident that there will be no disruption to our operations.
- Communication: Ross & Yerger employees have the ability to connect online with a comprehensive digital platform. With virtual meetings and online communication, we will continue to serve our clients with our customary high-level of service.
- Sanitation: Our offices are cleaned daily and additional focus has been placed on wiping down all high-touch surfaces.
- Education: Employees and our clients are being educated on how to prevent the virus from spreading.
- Premium Payments: If you have not yet paid your Ross & Yerger invoices electronically, please consider doing so. The provides a perfect way to make payments without touching anything other than you electronic device. Simply use the provided link and enter your client code referenced on our invoice. https://rossandyerger.epaypolicy.com ACH and credit card options are available.
Our top priorities are the safety and health of our employees and meeting the needs of our partners and clients. Ross & Yerger will continue to monitor this evolving situation. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your contact at Ross & Yerger.